Home » SPORT PRODUCTS » Football/Soccer - Futsal » OUTDOOR scoreboards »
Outdoor Scoreboard for Football/Soccer.
Game time: [00:00 - 99:59], digits 45cm high.
Team scores: [0-9], digit 45cm high.
Team-names programmable: 8 characters per team, alt. 25cm.
Time of day: displayed when the control console is turned off or disconnected.
• Dimensions and weight: 333x99x15cm, 75kg.
• For outdoor use. Resistant to bad weather. Works in temperatures of -20°C to +50°C.
• Distance and readability angle: 200m, 130 degrees. Team names readable up to 110m.
• Good visibility even in direct sunlight. Each 45cm digit is composed of 264 SMD LEDs with 1cd of brightness each and an average life of 100,000 hours. The brightness of the scoreboard can be adjusted for dimming during evening hours via the command console (see ACCESSORIES).
• No front protection cover required. Complies with DIN 18032-3 and UNI 9554 standards on "resistance to damage from balls." You save on the cost of a protective cover, visibility is completely preserved, and access to the scoreboard is easy.
• Resistant to acts of vandalism. The front panel cannot be broken or damaged by rocks or moderate-sized objects thrown at it.
• Game timer. Using the Control Console (see ACCESSORIES) you can choose different operation modes depending on the sport selected: game and interval time, count back or forward, display last minute tenths of a second, display time of day, etc..
• Clock. The time of day is automatically displayed when the console is turned off or disconnected. The clock`s internal battery has a life of 20 years!
• The horn can be sounded manually or automatically when the time expires, producing a strong acoustic signal (120dB at 1m) with adjustable duration and intensity.
• Shipping is cheap and fast. The scoreboard is especially designed to be taken apart into smaller modules that are easy to assemble. This allows it to be shipped via all major couriers at a low cost and with faster delivery times to all countries.
• Technical instructions in 5 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian.
• Robust container made from powder-coated aluminum. Front panel made from polycarbonate.
• Supplied with serial cable to connect to the Control console, 50m long or chose from different lengths when ordering. Alternatively, a Radio Receiver is available (art.302-01) that allows you to save on the cable costs (see ACCESSORIES).
• Conformal Coating (anti-moisture) of the electronic boards.
• Guarantee: 2 years (info).
• Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 340VA. Select the type of plug for the power supply cord when ordering.
ACCESSORIES (not included):
• Scoreboard Control Console ... >> Link. CONSOLE-320 (art.230A) comes equipped with a large graphic display and can be used to control all FOS-series scoreboards. To avoid having to connect the console to the scoreboards with a serial cable, a radio-controlled version (art.230B) is available. A console can command
more than one scoreboard at the same time in case one scoreboard is not visible
to the public.
• Radio Receiver for FOS scoreboards (art.302-01). It is intended to be mounted above the scoreboard and receives the data transmitted by the control console, when equipped with a radio transmitter, which helps to avoid cable costs. Radio communication is at 2.4GHz, on a channel chosen automatically to prevent interference with other equipment. Radio range up to 500m without obstacles. >> Radio Receiver installation manual