- Electronic substitution board
- Substitution board for Football
- Double sided substitution board
- Extra Time Board
- Player Substitution Board
- Sub Boards
- Player replacement board
- Replacement board
- Soccer Substitution Board
- Electronic Subs Board
- Substitute board
- Soccer Substitution Display
- Substitution board
- Substitution board for Soccer
INOUT-4 and INOUT-8 (art.290-04 and art.290-08)
Substitution / Extra Time Boards
Football/Soccer Substitute Board
Substitution board for Football/Soccer. Useful for displaying the number of players entering and exiting and for displaying the final recovery time.
art.290-04 INOUT-4 substitution board, one sided display
art.290-08 INOUT-8 substitution board, double-sided display
YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcEXWO8kj6A
Common features of the 2 models:
• Height of digits: 23.5cm. Readability distance: 100m.
• Use of high brightness LEDs suitable for outdoors: red for exiting player and green for entering player.
• Typical brightness: 6000cd/sq.m.
• Sturdy numerical membrane keyboard for easy insertion of numbers. Lifespan for each key: more than 2 million operations.
• Rechargeable internal battery. With a charged battery about 150 displays of 20 seconds each can be effectuated for the INOUT-4, and about 80 displays for the INOUT-8.
• Display of battery level via a specific key.
• Automatic off function for battery saving.
• Battery charger provided.
• Space for sponsor stickers: front 45x8cm, back 31x8cm.
• Sturdy plastic container with a pleasing design.
• Complied with the regulation EN60950-1 for crash tests
• Size: 55.5x36x4cm. Weight INOUT-4: 2.75 kg. Weight INOUT-8: 3.25 kg.
• Protection class: IP54. For outdoor use, resistant to bad weather.
• Warranty: 2 years (info)
• Marks: CE Mark, Made in Italy
Optional accessories (not included)
art. 290-20 Carrying case for INOUT 4-8.
Sturdy carrying case for easy transportation.
Size and weight of case: 60x40x13.5cm, 2.4 kg.
Registered Design No. 002083147-0001, protected in all the countries of the European Union.