Home » SPORT PRODUCTS » Handball » FS-series Maxi Scoreboards »
This electronic scoreboard belongs to our range of large electronic scoreboards designed to be installed in sports palaces (indoor stadiums) and school gyms and college gyms; the large size of the SMD LED displays compared to normally-sized LED scoreboards makes it possible to view the scores from far away, even from side positions. In addition, the various views make it possible to use it as a scoreboard for Basketball, Volleyball, Five-a-Side Soccer, Football (Futsal), Handball, Waterpolo, Hockey and many other sports.
The modular structure of these sports scoreboards makes them as easy to mount as any normal sports equipment. They can be used along with other sports accessories available in our sports catalog, like score panels to display player fouls, points and numbers.
Electronic Scoreboards, FS-120, FS-120N (Art.240, Art.240N)
Electronic scoreboard for sport palaces and school gyms and college gyms.
Art.240: FS-120 - version with fixed words: HOME-GUEST
Art.240N: FS-120N - version with team-names programmable
Ideal for: Basketball, Volleyball, 5-a-Side Football (Futsal), Handball, Waterpolo, Hockey, Tennis, etc..
Game time: [00:00 - 99:59], digits 30cm high.
Team scores: [0-199], digits 30cm high.
Period: [0-9], digit 30cm high.
Team fouls / Sets won: [0-9], digits 30cm high.
Bonus: [1 light indicator per team], 8cm diameter.
Timeout: [3 light indicators per team], 8cm diameter.
Possession/Service/Turn: [indicator arrows].
Team-names programmable: only for FS-120N model (Art.240N), 8 characters per team, 15.5cm high.
• Dimensions: 200x180x9cm.
• Weight: 60kg [FS-120], 66.5kg [FS-120N].
• Distance and readability angle: 130m (425ft), 150 degrees. For the FS-120N model, team-names readable up to 90m (295ft).
• F.I.B.A. approved (info, FIBA certificate). It can be used together with other models for creating large scoreboards displaying various information (info).
• No front protection cover required. Complies with DIN 18032-3 and UNI 9554 standards on "resistance to damage from balls." You save on the cost of a protective cover, visibility is completely preserved, and access to the scoreboard is easy.
• Game timer. Using the Control Console (see ACCESSORIES) you can choose different operation modes depending on the sport selected: game and interval time, count back or forward, display last minute tenths of a second, display time of day, etc..
• The horn can be sounded manually or automatically when the time expires, producing a strong acoustic signal (120dB at 1m) with adjustable duration and intensity.
• Shipping is cheap and fast. The scoreboard is especially designed to be taken apart into smaller modules that are easy to assemble. This allows it to be shipped via all major couriers at a low cost and with faster delivery times to all countries.
• Easy to install. Technical instructions in 5 languages. Provided with bolts and brackets for wall mounting.
• For the FS-120 model selection of words to chose from when ordering: HOME-GUEST, LOCALI-OSPITI, LOCALES-VISITANTES, LOCAUX-VISITEURS, HEIM-GÄSTE.
• Robust container made from powder-coated aluminum. Front panel made from anti-glare polycarbonate.
• Supplied with serial cable to connect to the Control console, 50m long or chose from different lengths when ordering. Alternatively, a Radio Receiver is available (art.265-10) that allows you to save on the cable costs (see ACCESSORIES).
• Views are easily accessible from the front, built with high-quality, wide-angle SMD LEDs with an average life of 100,000 hours!
• Optional anti-moisture coating of the electronic boards, recommended for swimming-pool and ice-rink installations. Please specify this option when ordering.
• Guarantee: 2 years (info).
• Power supply: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 210VA [FS-120] / 260VA [FS-120N]. Select the type of plug for the power supply cord when ordering.
ACCESSORIES (not included):
• Scoreboard Control Console ... >> Link. CONSOLE-320 (art.230A) comes equipped with a large graphic display and can be used to control all FS-series scoreboards. To avoid having to connect the console to the scoreboards with a serial cable, a radio-controlled version (art.230B) is available.
• Radio Receiver for FS scoreboards (art.265-10)
Receives the data transmitted by the control console, when it is equipped with a radio transmitter, and distributes the signal to one or more scoreboards. Radio communication is at 2.4GHz, on a channel chosen automatically to prevent interference with other equipment. >> Radio Receiver installation manual
• Statistics panels (Side Displays) ... >> Link. To show player fouls, points, numbers and names.
• 24 seconds or 30 seconds Shot Clocks ... >> Link
Additional scoreboards in various versions to display the offense/possession time and game time.