Home » SPORT PRODUCTS » Fencing » Signalling apparatuses / Fencing scoring equipment »
- Wireless fencing
- Wireless foil apparatus
- Wireless epee apparatus
- Fencing without wires
- Wireless fencing equipment
- Wireless scoring system
- Wireless system
- Wireless epee fencing
- Wireless foil fencing
- Fencing wireless device
- Wireless scoring machine
- Wireless fencing scoring
- Wireless epee scoring
- Wireless foil scoring
WF1 Wireless Fencing 1 (art.897-01)
apparatus for signalling hits in fencing, suitable for epee and foil
• Not suitable for competitions since not all features of a traditional wire apparatus can be guaranteed. Signalling specifications are indicated in the "WF1-Signalling Specifications" document.
• Signals hits in conformity with FIE time regulations.
• Ready for immediate use. Ideal for gyms or schools which are not equipped for fencing since no installation/uninstallation of reels, cables, apparatuses and power supply devices is needed.
• 5 modes of operation:"Epee"
"Epee training": for signalling hits in rapid succession on the epee
"Epee plastic": for plastic epees with electrical connection
"Foil plastic": for plastic foils with electrical connection
• Used with customary fencing attire and equipment. No special clothing, connective t-shirts or other conductive garments necessary.
• Operates with rechargeable batteries. Typical length of battery life: approx. 45 hours of power. Battery level indicator. Auto-switch off after 20 minutes of inactivity. Battery charger provided.
• Excellenct visibility of the lights signalling hits. Adjustable acoustic signal.
• A second WF1 can be used as a repeater on the same piste, in order to display hits at each end of the piste or in the direction of the spectators.
• Radio transmission at 2.4GHz. Simultaneous operation of 12 piste without interference thanks to the possibilty of selecting 12 different radio channels. Such a selection allows for the TRANSMITTER to be easily replaced without having to specifiy any codes to the manufacturer.
• USB port for easy updating of software in the case of changes in FIE regulations. For automatic updating simply insert a USB key containing the new file.
• Comes with carrying case with transparent side containing: RECEIVER apparatus with signalling lights, the two TRANSMITTERS used by fencers, and battery charger.
• Total size and weight of carrying case: 265x210x70mm 2.0kg
• Size and weight of each TRANSMITTER: 76x48x17mm 54g>> SPARE PARTS
>> WF1 Signalling specifications