Home » SPORT PRODUCTS » Basketball » Basketball 24 second shot clock timer - Perimeter Lights »
KIT24s (Art. 270)
Basketball 24 seconds shot clock
The KIT24s system has been designed to visualise the 24 seconds and time-out in basketball. The regulations in force provide for these times to be of 24 and 60 seconds respectively.
It consists of a console with a keyboard and two display panels.
- Possibility of modifying attack possession time and time-out from 1 to 99 seconds.
- 20-cm-high figures in red. Visibility: 70m.
- Handling of the 14 seconds rule.
- Green light on display indicating the time count in action.
- End of time period buzzer on each display.
- Two display connecting cables are supplied: 1 x 20m + 1 x40m.
- Various cable extension lenghts available on request.
- Possibility of adding two more display panels (Art.273).
- Power supply: depending on version, 230Vac or 115Vac, 35VA MAX.
- Size: 2pz 29,2x30,4x4,4cm +1pz 20x8x12,5cm.
- Weight: 8.9kg.