Home » OTHER PRODUCTS » Acceptors/Timers » for VARIOUS SERVICES »
GUIDE FOR THE CHOICE OF THE COIN ACCEPTORS AND TIMERS OF THE CT SERIES
Applications for timed electronic coin Acceptors:
- control of washing machines and dryers in Laundromats - management of washing cycles
- lighting systems for playing/sport fields - management of lights
- tanning bed lights or other mechanisms in beauty salons and solariums
- Billiards lights/lamps
- Internet Point stations - access to internet
- activation systems for payment services - coin, token, or prepaid card services
- vacuum and car wash systems
- air conditioners for seaside establishments
- game rooms - videogames - electronic games
- gym equipment, treadmills, hairdryers
CT42, CT62, CT82 Prepaid card Timers for 4-6-8 services.Version with RFID contactless reader.Uses OLED graphic display.
Useful for: lights for playing fields, internet terminals, electronic games, washing machines, vacuums, solariums, air conditioners for seaside establishments, treadmills, etc. For showers or water services please see models CT42w , CT62w , CT82w.
• Place the prepaid cards, wristbands or key rings on the RFID reader to activate the electrical devices you wish to manage.
• The CT includes a separate relay unit. In this way the CT can be placed in a convenient location for service customers. The relay unit can be placed so as to reduce the length of electrical cables to the services.
• Relay 10A. Allows for a maximum electrical load of 2300VA with 230V, or 1150VA with 115V. The contact can also be used for closing low voltages or command signals.
• The time of service (closing of the relay) can be easily adjusted from 1 second to 24 hours.
• Accumulation of time feature possible. If enabled, the service time available can be increased (max. 48 hours) by placing the TAG/transponders more than once. If feature is disabled, no increase of available time can be effectuated and no credit adjustment in the RFID TAGs will occur.
• It is possible to delay the start of service; this is useful when the customer needs more time before accessing the service.
• A light display (OLED) helps to illuminate the cost of the service when in use, the remaining time, and facilitates configuration.
• Multilingual: There are 5 languages to choose from (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German), facilitating easier comprehension of product instructions and use.
• Start/Pause buttons can be connected externally, enabling the customer to activate or stop the service. The maximum time for a pause can be adjusted.
• The automatic pause function temporarily interrupts the supply of water. It may be used to inform customers of the end of service.
• The function end of service notice utilizes a special output to warn customers of the end of service without interrupting the service. In this mode every CT service occupies 2 outputs (relay), reducing the number of available services by half.
• The counting time is memorized in case power supply is interrupted and will automatically resume when power is restored. This prevents the time from being reset when brief interruptions occur and from any ensuing complaints.
• The RFID reader allows for payment of services through the decrement of costs, and displays any remaining credit in the TAG/transponder. The code set by the administrator ensures that the payment system is safe. All TAG/transponders use RFID contactless technology without magnetic strips.
• The system requires a dedicated programmer (Art. 193-01 CARDWRITER-01) to load and zero the amount of the TAG/transponders. The totalizers allow for the verification of the amounts allocated.
• Sturdy metal container, with high resistant coating for outdoors (cataphoresis and powder). International protection rating IP30. As an option (see OPTIONS), the CT can be furnished with protection from rain and water (International protection rating IP34) and/or with stainless steel container.
• Size and weight of CT: height 26 cm, width 22.5 cm, depth 14 cm, 4.3 kg. The small dimensions of the article reduce bulkiness and make it more aesthetically pleasing.
• Size and weight of relay unit: height 19.5 cm, width 24.5 cm, depth 9.5 cm, weight 1.0 kg.
• Power supply CT: 100-240V, 0.35A, 50-60 Hz.
• Power supply relay unit: 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60 Hz.
• Warranty: 2 years (info).
OPTIONS (can be selected after adding article to basket)• Stainless steel container. Useful in case the CT is installed in environments with harsh conditions such as humid, saline or hostile surroundings, seaside resorts or in the presence of possible splashing water or condensation.
• Protection from rain and splashing water.(photo) International protection rating IP34. This article is useful for uncovered outdoor installations or those situated where splashing water can reach them. Protection includes:
1. Water resistant lock.
2. Washers for door mechanism.